Sold Year old account, Duncan+UB, lots of legendary jobs + limited cards and mass resources/mats/items

Discussion in 'Mobius Final Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Orlandeau87, 1/2/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orlandeau87

Orlandeau87
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Competitive account (3 times top 500 as you can see in the grow eggs accumulated, many times top 1000). Selling because I do not have enough time to play anymore. This account is the result of a lot of time spent on the game, optimized strategy etc.

SP lvl: 190
    MP lvl: 102

(which is quite a lot of stamina)

33 jobs, all maxed beside onion jobs. Includes Squall, Cloud, all FFXIII (except Snow), newly released Ninja, Fauviste Meia...

Inventory space: 160 - a lot of cards at 5 stars
    Bank space: 1600 (maxed) - Currently occupied by a lot of fractals (around 1000) so you can fuse newly acquired cards without farming for a long time

63 weapons, some of them highly boosted (especially for warriors with Buster Sword and Gunblade, but also Eternity Staff and Butterfly Edge, regarded as very future-proof). Hall of fame completed for all of the jobs already released.

Some very limited cards, as Lunafreya (FFXV), Bismark, Alexander and Odin FFXIV (primal boons, future proof), FFXIII and FFVII cards... More details on request.

More than 4000 ability tickets for shop or upgrade, 100+ elixirs, 700+ ethers, 200+ mystic tablets, 170+ celestriads...

Skillseeds over 6M each, 1000+ crystals, lots of openers (64 silver and 5 gold as I write), gils almost maxed to the billion. And mostly: 78000 magicite (value of more than 450$).

If you buy 75$ of magicite before the 5th of January, you can get an extra supreme (which would make this account very powerful).

for proofs of everything listed above.

If you have any question, just ask. As an experienced player, I can also provide advices and more if you wish, even after the sale is done (until the meta changes too much for me).

NB: I will try my best to maintain this account before the sale is effective, which means you'll likely get more than the list above.

PS: I am new to this, so if you have a preferred, secure way of doing the transaction, let me know.

Good game!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Orlandeau87

Orlandeau87
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Forgot to mention more than 20 growstars, 30+ amulets and special fractals (won in towers).

Also cheaper now!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.