Sold WTT (Rank 97 w/ some good gods) for Kirin/others

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 4/23/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

My account - Rank 97 and rising - 1.9m coins - 140 box capacity

Monsters -

Max Evolved/Ult - lvl 28 Cao Cao (2 Awakenings), lvl 70 Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao (Full Awakening), lvl 60 Idunn&Idunna (Full Awakening), lvl 70 Genbu (3 Awakenings), lvl 36 Green/Dark Ceres, lvl 31 Artemis, lvl 67 Pandora, lvl 38 Echidna (Full Awakening)

5* - Shaitan Max Awakening, Beast Rider, Michael, Cu Chu, Freyja, Fafnir 1 Awakening, Loki, Wind Courier Kano, Water Courier Ruka

4*/other - Homura, Verche, Dragon Knight, Kraken, Undine, Sea Serpent, Plesios, Other 2 Mystic Knights, Melon Dragon, Unicorn, Fairlion, Thanatos, Basilisk, Dark Golem Mk2, Kurone, Pierdra, Lilith

Evo Mats - Blue and Green Dragon Fruits, 1-3 of each dub lit, 2 Dub Mythlits, 2 Mystic Masks 1-2 of each Keeper, 1 Rainbow Keeper, 1 Devilit, and 1 Baby Tamadra.

On Clayus Prison for Norm and Shrine of Green Water for Technical.

Like I said, looking for Kirin account with either Haku and/or other Chinese gods. Rank and everything else doesn't matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Ult Evo'd Genbu to Underworld Protector Genbu, Meimei (Devil Sub). Also -1 Green and Rainbow Keeper and -1 Green, Purple, and Dub lits.

.;

Well, not sure how to edit cause I'm blind, but wasted 20 stones I saved, so now Vampire, Sun Wukong, Yamato Takeru, and another Michael are on the account. Request is still up. ANY account with Kirin AND Byakko is an instant trade...

I have an account with both Kirin and Haku. It also has Isis, Horus, Lucifer, Apollo (best kirin sub) and Amaterasu.

I'm not interested in trading but ill sell it to you.

How much are you asking then?

$100.

Reasons being, Kirin and Apollo. Deadly combination. If thats within your price point, i'm happy to sell it to you. I'm pretty bored with it at the moment and am looking for a new account. If not, then good luck!

I've got a HAKU account I'd be happy to trade to you. It was just rolled.

No thanks to both, sorry.

Are you still looking cause I might be interested I have a account with Kirin genbu and lielin along with some other gods

Yeah, for sure! PM me for anymore details you want, along with details on yours (gods, lvl, etc)

Genbu is now Ult Evo'd to Underworld Protector Genbu, Meimei. Used 1 of each - Green Keeper and Rainbow Keeper and Green, Purple, and Dub lits.

Is it still up for trade? If so, I have a rank 60-70 account with evod Haku and almost all the materials needed to evo to Banishing Claw Byakko (devil subtype)

It's still up for trade, but if you only have Byakko or a few others, I'm gonna have to pass on that. I would only trade for an account with a lot less gods than mine, if it had Kirin AND Byakko, or one of those and possibly a few other ones I would want.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.