Sold WTS/WTT Legacy FF14 (Real Top Account)

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by HawkenRulez, 12/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawkenRulez

HawkenRulez
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey,

I'm considering seeing what might be offer for a real legacy top account. There seems to be a lot of "top accounts" that really arn't top accounts floating around up here for sale.

Character:

Combat Classes: All 50

Crafting Classes: 50 Weaver, Leather worker, Culinarian, Carpenter -- other classes at around 20ish (The 4 core classes are the primary classes you need at 50 in order to HQ items effectively with NQ mats)

Gathering Classes: 50 Botanist, 50 Fishing

Main Class: Warrior (Relic +1) (Mix of Allagan and i90 gear, 2 slots of darklight left) -8000 HP- over 300 DPS.... while tanking... Good luck finding regular DD that can do half that DPS. This character is the reason why yosh P said warriors are the most powerful tank and that the only legit turn 5 coils kill was done by double warrior stack.

Secondary: Monk (relic) (Full Darklight, allagan pants, and with penta meld accs)

Tertiary: WHM (relic)

Everything else is geared out.

Highlights: Full set of Penta meld Melee Accessories. Approximate value: 30-50 million gil. (Penta melds are tier 4 and best in slot... not crappy melds and not cheap tier 3 melds).

^ What's the difference between this ****** account and other players? Well for example ontop of the fact my monk has better DPS then other peoples monk, while other people have 3500 hp with their Relic monks you will have 4700 hp.

Other Misc highlights:

Full sets of HQ crafting/gathering gear for most of the off crafts and all associated relic gathering/crafting weapons.

8/8 every Titan weapon in the game.
    Has every Garuda weapon that matters (including bow, axe, claws, blm staff and more!)

Has over 6 million gil on hand.

Has both 1125 Philo craft-able pets! (That's a lot of work.)

Account is Full Legacy made in 2010. It's an original Legacy Pre-order collectors edition. Has the original collectors edition items plus new CE items.

I actually enjoy this game and it would take a lot for me to part with this account but I am curious what people might offer me in trade/money.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.