Sold WTS/WTT Fire Emblem Heroes accounts

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Heavybrogaming, 2/3/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Heavybrogaming

/u/Heavybrogaming
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Fire Emblem: Heroes accounts

Account information is limited, but all information required can be viewed via the picture links located in the account listing. If you have any questions, contact me at aforementioned contact information.

Prices are #, but to make this worth the time and effort of managing so many accounts as one person, prices are set to have some benefit of managing so many
    accounts.
    All accounts have summonable CYL2 (Choose your legends #2) characters untouched.

You are paying for my time invested in the account, the account itself is a gift upon receiving payment for my time spent managing these accounts.

Updates will be anywhere from every event to monthly. Keep this in mind, as some things listed may need to be added before you receive the account.

All sales will take place via an playerup listing I will set up. This is for convenience and to have a record of the transaction.

. /u/Heavybrogaming
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.