Selling WTS US server gold and items, NOT account.

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Vbunny, 1/21/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vbunny

Vbunny
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Im moving to a EU server due to turbines recent actions annihilating my vilya server, as we all know i cant swap toons from us to eu.

What i can do is move my current toons to who ever`s US (us only) server pays for my goodies and let them have it all.

Rediculous amounts of all crafting stuff, keys, emblems.. about 30 keys plus numerous boxes, 2500~ gold all spread across 14 toons. literally years of stuff collected.

All for who ever wants it. Just name a price.

Current market price for most of the liquidated assets (just from main toons i cba figuring out all of it lol) + gold equals to 8k gold+ @ $1 per 5gold equals about $1600 dollars.

Make me a decent offer, happy to provide proof and meet and w/e you want. Can TS or skype w/e makes you more comfortable. Can provide proof of all of it on request.

Make me a decent offer pls. Im willing to do this over a few hours over a few days if needed so pls make sure you have a love you ton of storage for all this.

Asking price is 1200 to give you plenty of room for "profit" i just want it all gone, all serious offers considered. (cant sell account as i have lifetime sub, and im not getting rid of it)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.