Sold WTS Unique Ship Name Reservation (Skip line) 600i LTI 890J G12 LTI

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/zotzotzot_sc, 2/27/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/zotzotzot_sc

/u/zotzotzot_sc
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

600i + G12 LTI

Just grabbed this out of my buyback with fresh cash. It’s the old warbond with LTI, G12, and name res. Just looking to increase my RSI spend.

$700 OBO. If you buy this pledge you are able to name your ship today. Otherwise, you have to do it in the waves below:

Origin 600i Waves 1st Wave - March 1: Concept Pledges and Golden Ticket Holders 2nd Wave - March 8: Concierge and 2018 Pledges 3rd Wave - March 15: 2019 Pledges 4th Wave - March 22: 2020 Pledges

CIG ship naming FAQ

600i Warbond Concept pledges have had name reservation available from the outset. Players with one of these pledges have already reserved their names and need take no further actions. As noted above, the pledge must be in your hangar, and not your buy back queue, if you wish to take advantage of this special 600i Warbond perk. Non-Warbond 600i Concept pledges will be in Wave 1.

Previously, 600i Warbond concept pledges were given the ability to reserve a name for their ship and soon, we will be opening up this ability to name a ship to additional models. Any player that owns one of the eligible ships will receive the ability to name it, regardless of whether it is a stand alone ship or part of another package. This will be done in waves based on when the pledge was acquired. For further information, check out our community post here.

TLDR- you get to skip the line with this pledge.

890J

$950 - 10 year insurance

. /u/zotzotzot_sc
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.