Sold WTS Strong Day 1 Dolphin Account with ~140 5*-Characters (Very good characters + IVs)

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/l4ck4ff3, 8/22/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/l4ck4ff3

/u/l4ck4ff3
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I want to sell my day 1 account because I don't have the time for this game anymore. You can see all my characters here, including every single available Legendary Hero:

https://imgur.com/a/cjXgIlX

The units with green hearts have their optimal build completed. Most of them also have really good IVs. Nowi is +8 and has her perfect build with Aether, Steady Breath, Guard and Panic Ploy. I got really ******* lucky with the IVs of my characters so I'm going to list some of them here:

+Atk: Ayra, Ike, L-Ike, Soleil, Caeda, Charlotte, Hardin, Effie, L-Ephraim, Cordelia, L-Lucina, Micaiah, Reinhardt, Brave-Ike, Hector (also -Spd), Cherche, Fae, Flying Nino, Halloween-Henry, Takumi, Kitty-Sakura...
    +Spd: Fjorm, Hinoka, LA-Lyn, Raven, Camilla, L-Lyn, Nino...
    +Def: Christmas-Robin, Nowi...

I also just pulled the new Ephraim with +Atk/-Hp and the free pull is still available.

Of course I got every GHB, Accessory etc. that was available since day 1 and I also got a full character stash of 1000 with pretty much every skill to fodder, including premium skills like Steady Breath, Distant Counter, Bold Fighter, Vengeful Fighter and more.

It is easily possible to reach rank 20 with this account. I did not focus on merging so much because I wanted to have a large variety of different strong characters but if you start merging more of my characters, rank 21 should be possible as well.

Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about the account. You can post offers here or send me a message, I accept Paypal.

. /u/l4ck4ff3
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.