Sold WTS Original (no ccu) Nomad Starter Pack LTI - 89 HAVE MULTIPLE

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/TheSinkingMan, 1/13/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/TheSinkingMan

/u/TheSinkingMan
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

https://i.imgur.com/o6XC3fr.png

Follow these rules or no trade is happening:

Make sure your RSI account is confirmed.

Leave a comment in this thread. - This is an easy way to let me know you aren't banned from the sub.

I'll PM you for your VERIFIED PayPal email.

I'll send you an invoice.

Once it's paid, I'll send a redemption link to your Paypal email through RSI's gifting system.

If your RSI email and Paypal email are different, you can still claim the item on your RSI account. The redemption link will work with any RSI account that is logged in to your computer when the link is clicked.

You're getting a paypal invoice. No friends and family transaction, no checks, no store credit, no trading me google home minis. Paypal invoice. If it that last sentence somehow was not clear enough, I am exclusively looking to send you a paypal invoice to receive payment.

I also have tumbril cyclones for sale but you'd have to be patient with me as they're stored on my friends accounts as I bought them during the refer-a-friend promotion.

If you haven't made an account yet you can sign up for one with this code: STAR-LP49-WQGZ

. /u/TheSinkingMan
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.