WTS: Offering HardCore Orbs and a Quality Powerleveling service

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey, I am looking to sell my valuable currency I have at the moment. My stock isn't large (equivalent of ~15-20 Exalted Orbs in forum gold on d2jsp), so I plan on selling it for cheap and quickly. Sidenote: I sold my Rank 1 SW:TOR account on this site some time ago with good experience (thanks ), so hopefully this works out just as nice and easy . Orbs I offer (Don't feel like trading with lower quality Orbs than the ones listed below, sorry). Price Per Unit - Fusing 1.00$ - Alchemy 1.00$ - Blessed 1.25$ - Regret 1.75$ - Chaos 2.00$ - Regal 2.50$ - Gem Cutter Prism 5.00$ - Divine 10.00$ - Exalted 20.00$ Powerleveling: I am also willing to offer a quality powerleveling service on the hardcore mode (I offer quality and safety over having the cheapest service, so if you are looking for the cheapest offer please feel free to check out the other services provided by other members for their availability). I so far have not died while getting over ten characters above level 50 for previous customer and myself. Now I am also willing to offer this hand level service to the public. Things you need to do: - Provide me with your desired passive skill tree build as a link, shall it get outdated during the service due to patches, be willing to recreate it. - Provide me with the gems you wish to have equipped and leveled or if not available - a list of those gems shall I find them on the way / receive them as a quest reward. - Please refrain from logging into that account during the job as you will disconnect me while doing so (in case you wish to log on, get in touch with me over the forum and wait for my reply). - Tell me which quest rewards you want me to take (Rings, Flasks, Gems, Weapons, Armor etc). If you do not care about what you want me to take, please specify so as it will make things easier . Price List: Level 1-20 -- 20$ (or geared characters dying, or at least being forced to spend time fixing their gear - prior to starting that specific leveling job. Payment Accepted (For Orbs and/or Powerleveling): - Skrill(Moneybookers, easiest and cheapest as I got a $ account) - PayPal(Verified Only and in Euro, you cover the exchange rates). - PaySafeCard For requests or questions, feel free to add me on "allvsmexoxo" or shoot me a pm, thanks. Kind Regards, Allvsme PS: If you're satisfied, please leave me a positive review. Thank you, I appreciate it!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.