Sold [WTS] {KRAZY'S STORE} Selling St's (FOR CHEAP)

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by krazycrazy, 10/22/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krazycrazy

krazycrazy
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey Folks!

Cost Of ST: $1.05ea (For Most, # on some of 'em)
    Skins: Not For Sale [Maybe in the future]
    UbHps: $0.75ea
    Deca-Rings: Not For Sale [Don't think I will sell in the future]
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Payment Method: Only Paypal.
    Skype- kansi1409
    You will be going first, unless you have many vouches.
    Vouch Thread:
    How Will the Trade work? You will send the money to my paypal. I will wait for the payment to appear in my activity log(This takes up to 6minutes). I do this to make sure that the payment is sent as friends and family. Then I will tell you the server where I will meet you and give you the products.
    STOCK IS UPDATED AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE! IF I DO NOT HAVE A
    PRODUCT, GIVE ME 1-2 DAYS AND I WILL HAVE IT FOLKS!
    (may # the product because of the wait)
    Any other information that is needed, post below!
    Current Stock- Updated daily. If anything specific is needed, give me a day/2

#1 krazycrazy, 10/22/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 7/12/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.