[WTS] |FAST| MY BTC > Your PayPal / GREAT RATE / FAST / EASY

Discussion in 'Currency Exchange - Buy Sell Trade' started by xCrazed, 10/1/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xCrazed

xCrazed
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Crazed's Exchange Hub
    -Fast, and trustworthy service. Simply smooth transactions-

Why Crazed?

I am on my Skype virtually all day, I use it for work and many of my other great services I offer. I always am checking my Skype and playerup Messages to make sure I can respond to my customers/users quickly. I will never make you wait more than 24 hours for a response from me. Use a trusted and reliable service that always has BTC and PP for you.

Information / Important Things to Note

Big amounts ($100++) Will only be avalible to TRUSTED users (users I deem trusted), I will not deal with little idiots trying to charge back. If you have any previous scam reports and still have on, do not add me. I will not deal with you unless your account is totally clean. All deals involving big amounts of money ($200+) will be using a playerup MM.

If you have a pleasant trading experince with me, please leave a VOUCH+ or +1 either works! And always feel free to THANK ME after a successful transaction!

Stock

==-Look for comments from me for Stock updates-==

Exchange Rates

(Can change)

My Paypal for your BTC > You will need to pay an extra 5% or less; Depending on sum of money.
    My BTC for your PayPal > You will need to pay an extra 10-20%; Depending on sum of money.

Exchange rates will mostly depend on the stock I have for the select payment method you need.

Contact

[​IMG]

or

playerup PM

Terms of Service

-No chargebacks for any reason if you get your money sent back it will be because of a refund from me.
    -You will go first unless you're an playerup Staff Member.
    -I can refuse to deal with whoever I please.
    -You will send as Friends or Family and must be sent using PayPal balance.
    -When you contact me you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions stated above.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.