Selling WTS Dungeons And Dragons Online DDO Account with...

Discussion in 'Dungeons and Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dungeons and Dragons Accounts - Buy and Sell, 1/7/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dungeons and Dragons Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS Dungeons And Dragons Online DDO Account with completionist server Cannith Server Cannith - Completionist plus FvS lifes, epic past life, +3 in all stats, +5 in Str and Con, 19 fate points (+2 book), +3 UMD book - currently in FvS life level 25 has also extra bank and inv room. - shared bank has increased space - 50% heroic bonus - 3256 turbine points - 630 diamond shards - Heroic and Epic Experience Stone (from otto boxes, I still have the exp pots as well) both expansions - Epic Hearts and +lower hearts in every toons (some of them has double LRs) (I used the Epic heart in the completionist toon) - 28 fighter with 2300 hp (+3 all, +5 con tomes) - 25 rogue with +5 tome and +3 all - 23 clonk with +5 wis tome and so many other stuff to mention, like ingredients, shards, seals, items, etc etc Tons of work (more then 5 years) in this account and I am selling because Im quitting - selling to make sure I wont come back ever again haha contact me via facebook anytime, Im first owner of the account and I am in no rush for selling it. Looking for a fair price around $500

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.