Sold [WTS] Day 1 Account w/82 5*s, 13k Feathers, Endgame + MyNintendo Account | LF: PayPal

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Plague_von_Karma, 8/27/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Plague_von_Karma

/u/Plague_von_Karma
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I developed a bit of a problem with this game, decided to get rid of it along with my MyNintendo Account. Since it's linked to the Nintendo Account, I decided this would be the best way to get rid of it. The games don't mean a lot to me anymore. The main meat of this is definitely the FEH Account in my opinion, with many distinct 5 Star Units that I've spent a lot of time building.

I was a very avid player at one point, but I realized it's just holding me back and my personality isn't fit for these sorts of things. It's not good for me at all. This is obviously endgame, I believe noting that is important?

You can look at all of my 5 Star Units in detail here; https://imgur.com/a/rP2Dd55. Let me know if I counted wrong, I'm not the most intelligent of people.

In terms of inventory, there's 13k feathers and very few orbs. There's plenty of arena medals, badges and such for you to make use of. However, there is very little fodder since I focused on units I liked. Thus, for those looking for a headstart or something I don't think this would be the best purchase to make. However, if you're looking for something that will score well in the Arena or for unique units to take for a spin this can definitely do you some good. Just make sure you're informed for purchase.

Every Grand Hero Battle and Tempest Trial Unit is available at least in some form apart from Berkut, who can be obtained via the GHB Elite Quest for those who want him. The Brave Hero for this year was chosen, it's Veronica. The one I chose before, Brave Ike, has been foddered off for a Steady Breath Seliph. Most units have been built to some degree, and the ones that have been are quite good. There's multiple teams, each built with specific objectives in mind. Played since Day 1.

The MyNintendo Account is pretty small, but it has some digital games purchased for Switch Owners, including; Sonic Mania w/DLC, Pokken Tournament DX w/DLC, Splatoon 2, Zelda BoTW DLC, Kamiko, Crawl and possibly some other things but I am not entirely sure. Nintendo Account has already been unlinked from everything, and the email and password changed ready for purchase.

Will sell to the best offer, throw me a message and I can give a Discord or something. Will take payment via PayPal. Will answer any question. Not looking for a whole lot to be honest. I just...really want this whole thing out of my life. I need to focus on life stuff, and this is what's been holding me back. Need to get rid of sentiment towards things like this.

. /u/Plague_von_Karma
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.