Selling WTS Cheap GW account with 3 Exp only 10$ Like the...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS Cheap GW account with 3 Exp only 10$ Like the title says , i am selling the account with all expansions except the last one . It has a character on it with a few platinum and some stuff nothing big . Contact me at / : deleted : deleted Payment : paypal gift only unless your willing to pay the fee paypal takes. WTS HoM 28/50 Account - R6 Hero + more I'm looking to Sell my guild wars account. It has all expansions, and all keys/passwords will be included. If you want pictures showing titles/items, or anything else on the account, message me and I will send you some - Too lazy to post them on this thread =P. PVE characters include a warrior, which is through all campaigns, and close to maxing on most titles in all continents, as well as a ritualist. There is a PVE Derv with Zero deaths and like 600k xp toward survivor title. PVE Ranger as well. If you want more information on my account or are interested in buying send me a message. As far as price goes I haven't really e up with a price so throw something at me and we'll go from there. WTS r11/C4 Hello I would like to sell my account: -Propheties/factions/nightfall/GWEN -All pvp skills and armor stuff unlocked -Fancy armor unlocked (that means that you can buy chaos gloves for only 120 rewards or other nice armor set...) SB: 50USD B/O: 150 USD see more on the link below. img600.imageshack.us/i/guildwars1.png/ Wts guilds wars acc 35/50 hom acc As the title says 35/50 HOM acc (all rewards unlocked The main is a ele with like 5 sets of diff armor 2 max titles all eotn titles r6plus Sin all camps,passed Lvl20 rit rdy for,doa Lvl 20 war used for fowsc and raptors Lvl 17 derv Also willing to thrown in a unused wow wotlk key for free unused I am looking for ~ 3 stacks of,ectos Need it asap to buy,another acc Sellimg for only ectos pay you will go first and after I will release acc info to you It is a unlinked acc No cdkeys Once you change email and pass your done Pm me for more details Also r4 luxons...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.