[WTS] # and EASY Digital Ocean server hosting! (1 Month)

Discussion in 'Digital Ocean Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ajhockey3, 12/13/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajhockey3

ajhockey3
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have extra money on a Digital Ocean account and would like to sell my services to playerup Users, Using my Digital Ocean account I will setup a game server for you and give you FULL access to its command prompt and all required stuff (FTP access ect). Why buy from me and not directly from Digital Ocean? I will help set up the gameserver for you, Digital Ocean support will genuinely not help you with this (And I'm cheaper).
    I can do all Source games and some other games. I can do Minecraft! Can also do TeamSpeak and Mumble!
    I will set up the game server, But it is up to you to add gamemodes and maps (although I will help)

Prices/Plans:

Basic: $4/Month (normally $5 with no support for game servers)
    512 RAM
    20GB SSD
    1TB Transfer
    Single Core

Contact for better configurations

Locations:
    New York, San Francisco,Amsterdam,Singapore,London,Frankfort,Tor onto,Bangalore.

I will give a vouch copy for 3 day server for a trusted member

Multiple linux distros available if you care

Upon purchase within 1-2 (depends on setup time) I will send you a text file such as server config/ip and important information such as username and passwords, how to connect to it via FTP, Basic commands, and more

Proof of balance in Digital Ocean:

Proof of a server (Note it is a GMOD server but you can connect to it for a short while as proof but you need this map):

TOS:

This service is only available if you are a member of playerup for at least 6 Months and have 50 posts.
    Chargebacks will be reported, You will be IP banned from playerup.
    I have the right to not sell to you if I do not feel comfortable.
    Refunds will only be issues for a reason that makes sense or reasonable.
    Payment via PayPal and Bitcoin only

My Skype is: project_offset

#1 ajhockey3, 12/13/16
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/24/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.