Sold WTS 999,999 feathers, T21, 90+ 5* including 5 at +10, Endgame

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/KineticClash, 8/22/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/KineticClash

/u/KineticClash
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

https://imgur.com/a/CSopN3P

Looking to sell my account after getting demolished by the CYL2 banner. Spent 650 orbs for just one Veronica and three pities, hopefully you’ll have better luck. The free CYL2 unit is still available to choose.

It’s an awesome account that I’ve had tons of fun with. Feathers have capped out at 999,999 and barracks have nearly 400 units so you can build almost anything, including enough Ninos and Faes to build to +10.

The Arena core is amazing at supporting the bonus unit for kills. It got me to T21 and high enough to stay T21 this week as well (if account is not purchased in the next week it may drop as I won’t be playing it). There is also 3 teams preset with each blessing so that Arena Assault runs are fast and easy. Top 1K in AA is possible with good scores.

The account is at endgame, though a few things are still open (for example some tactic drills since my feathers are capped). This is a great account for anyone who loves to build their favorite units and clear new maps with ease.

LF: $300 PayPal. # for a quick sell

. /u/KineticClash
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.