Sold [WTS] 96 Five Star Unit Account with 400 Orbs | LF: PayPal

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/AnimaDisciple1994, 1/4/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/AnimaDisciple1994

/u/AnimaDisciple1994
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

EDIT: Reposting this now that I have 10 comment Karma.

Greetings! I am looking to sell my FEH account since I want to stop sinking so much time into it. I will list most of what I have below, but please keep in mind that certain things may vary over time as I'm no longer playing FEH (besides logging in daily). Meaning things like my Arena and Aether ranks will likely go down after a few days. Also, an image will be linked at the bottom of the post for proof, and I am willing to use the Discord middleman service.

With that said, here's the list:

==[Units]==

> I have 409 units total, inside a barracks with 410 unit capacity.

> 96 of those are 5 star units. No repeats (for the 5 star unit, of course), but I don't have any that are merged above a +1 and I make no promises on the IV front.

> Seasonal/Limited units include: Tiki: Beachside Scion, Black Knight: Sinister General, Nowi: Eternal Witch, Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall, Surtr: Ruler of Flame, Innes: Flawless Form, Corrin: Dream Princess, Sanaki: Apostle in White and Sakura: Gentle Nekomata.

> Many, but not all, have undergone Weapon Refinery.

> Full list of 5 star heroes is on the imgur link below. Check it to verify which Reward Units I have.

==[Inventory]==

At the time of posting:

> 400 Orbs

> 41,895 Hero Feathers

> 368 Stamina Potions, 359 Dueling Crests and 68 Light's Blessings

> 64 Sacred Coins, 21 Refining Stones and 105 Divine Dews

> 447 Heroic Grails, 530 Aether Stones and 100 Heavenly Dews

> Blessings: 6 for Fire, 5 for Water, 8 for Wind, 7 for Earth and 2 for Light

> 220,000+ Universal Shards, 290,000+ Universal Crystals, and a bunch of colored Crystals and Badges

> A bunch of Sacred Seals, including: HP/Res 2, Atk/Spd 2, Attack/Def +2, Spd/Def 2, Fierce and Darting Stance 2, Close and Distant Def 3, Iote's Shield, Heavy and Flashing Blade 2, Quick Riposte 3, Blaze Earth and Gale Dance 2, Guidance 3, Armored Boots and more! (I didn't take all the screenshots for these but we can use a middleman for confirmation).

==[Other Stuff]==

> A 100 Friends.

> All Main Story Missions completed (not all missions completed). Paralogues, Tactics Drills and Multi-Map Battles not complete.

> Arena Rank 18. 20+ of all items in the Arena Assault. Aether Raids Rank 14 (Lift of 5,500). Upgraded Offensive buildings, including a Level 3 Fortress (O).

There's more but I think it's better if you ask for other specific info through the comments or via DM's.

Here's the Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/5YQjLsm

Starting price is 50$. I am of course willing to negotiate this.

Thanks for reading and I am available for questions.

. /u/AnimaDisciple1994
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.