Selling WTS 3 campaigns acc Profethies + factions +...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/3/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS 3 campaigns acc Profethies + factions + nightfall lvl 20 Ranger 5 years acc no Playncs account for change pw needed 75€ (negociable price) this account is spanish so no 1 will know you sorry for my bad english WTS 40/50 HoM. PvE Account. ( 1 2) 40/50 HoM. With easy ones still obtainable. 1 Monk with FoW armor and chaos gloves. 348k and 57 ectos. It is linked and i have all the plaync details. B/O $130 WTS 50/50 HoM Rit Main(29 Titles Max) PvE Account Hi, i'm selling my guild wars account. The details of the characters(all are level 20) will be listed below(armor,level,weapons). The main character is a ritualist with 29 maxed titles(close to gwamm title) and Full Obsidian Armor. The account have a 50/50 status in Hall of Monuments(rewards for GW2). The account includes all campaigns(Prophecies,Factions,Nightfall,Eye of the North and the Bonus Mission Pack). Assassin: Armor: Full Vabbian Runed(Superior Vigor) + Mask Of The Mo Zing All Dyed Black. Weapons: Oppressor's Spear, Oppressor's Daggers,Ancient playerup.com Q9 Black,Bonus Mission Pack Shield+Staff. Skills: All Elite Assassin Skills, All Regular Assassin Skills, Decent amount of other professions skills, 80% of the EotN campaign PvE Skills. Dervish: Armor: Full Asuran Runed(Superior Vigor) and All dyed Black. Weapon: Destroyer playerup.com Skills: All Dervish Elite Skills, Almost all dervish regular Skills,Decent amount of other professions skills, 65% of the EotN campaign PvE Skills. Elementalist: Armor: Full Marhan's Grotto(StormForged) Runed(Superior Vigor) and Full Lich Costume(Store). Weapon: Oppressor's Staff(Fire Magic) Skills: Mainly Fire Elite Skills, Some other elementalist regular skills, few other professions skills, none EotN campaign PvE Skills. Monk: Armor: Full Elite Kurzick Runed(Superior Vigor) dyed White. Weapon: Destroyer Staff(Divine Favor) Skills: Almost all Monk Elite skills, almost all monk regular skills, few other professions skills, few EotN campaign PvE Skills. Ranger:...
    https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQB30shpwpGqWNBT&w=130&h=130&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spamsite.com%2Fimages%2Faccounts-images%2Fimg_reward_points.jpg&cfs=1

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.