Selling What is up with these warnings on here ? I sent...

Discussion in 'Battle Pirates Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Dan Mitchell, 1/27/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Mitchell

Dan Mitchell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

What is up with these warnings on here ? I sent kixeye an email about doing this and they didn't seem to care. They emailed me back saying sorry to lose you, but to be careful of scammers/fraud as well. Didn't say I could not sell it or they would ban me though...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

Hello, if someone has scammed/frauded you, please open a dispute form (takes 2 minutes) using the link below. Filing a report will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute.

Disputes - Active | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Dan Mitchell Re: #1[/trigger]

#2 PlayerUp, 1/27/15
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/13/16
  3. OP
    OP
    Dan Mitchell

Dan Mitchell
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have a legitimate level 79 base I'm interested in selling. I've been at it over 2 years now, just tired of it. I have a fortune invested into this game and looking to recover some of it. I have lots of BP's in it.. most of the hulls, Wendigo, Hellhound, kodiaks (built) spectres (skull level) atlas, mcx, dnx all high rank (but not top yet) and alot more. Feel free to ask questions but don't waste my time either.. In both play time and build time, I have close to $10k into this base (USD) make me a fair offer, we'll figure out how to do the transaction and the base is yours.. Feel free to ask questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.