Selling   High End Whale Account VIP 20 Total Power 4.9+Million

Discussion in 'Disney Heroes Battle Mode Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Noj O'Callahan, 8/13/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noj O'Callahan

Noj O'Callahan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I was a whale, and I'm selling my account. Honestly, the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. All of my heroes are max level 130 and O8, 6 stars (excluding Timon and Pumbaa 5 stars, and Peter Pan 4 stars), fully skilled, completely badged and enhanced, and friend disks galore (whatever disk I do not currently have can easily be obtained and 5 stared in a matter of hours with the resources stockpiled). There are enough resources to start gearing up for O9, or whatever upgrade will be next i.e: Diamond crates 2.7k+, Stam x60 1.2k+, various farming boost, XP boosts (that can also be sold for silly amounts of gold), just to name a few. This account is VIP level 20, and has had more than $10,000+ and one year's worth of time spent towards making it one of the more powerful accounts on the server. Obviously, I'm not looking to recoup that amount, but I still would like to regain some of my monetary loss, so it is for this reason I'm asking for as much as I am. I have purposely not included the server number, so as to keep my account off the radar. Only serious buyers please.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart&p_key=10444417_64177

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.