Selling VOUCH #! REAL+GUARANTEED INSTAGRAM BLUE TICK VERIFICATION (MiddleMan Welcome!)

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Hack Forums - Social, 2/29/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Social

Hack Forums - Social
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

What I'm offering: Guaranteed Instagram Verification through the Facebook Media Portal. This is a no BS service, anyone who says they can get you verified any other way is lying and trying to scam you. Only for well-qualified accounts (as detailed further below), though we can do PR as well for those with the necessary budget. If we are unable to get you verified for whatever reason, you receive a full refund!

Price: $3,000 for personal accounts, slight bulk # available. We can use a trusted middleman, you cover fees. I'm willing to do a vouch copy with MM to two trusted users for $2k to build up some rep, but that's it. if you're not a highly trusted user, don't waste time asking.

Turnaround time: It depends on volume, can be as little as 24 hours. 3-5 days just to be safe.

Requirements/Guidelines: This is a straightforward verification service for clients who are eligible, but lack access to the portal themselves. If you're interested, you'll need to send me everything detailed below. I'm not going to dig through Google to find you. In general here's what you need to have...

- Link to IG account to be verified.
    - 10-12+ HQ press articles are required. No Asian/Indian/Blacklisted press. Again, we can provide this if you have a much higher budget.
    - Wikipedia/Google Knowledge Panel definitely help (I can provide these at additional cost, if needed).
    - Helps if verified already on other social platforms.
    - Personal website helps.
    - We will need your ID. I wish there was a way around this, but there's not. Facebook/Instagram require it.
    - Will also need the link to the FB page that your IG account is connected to.

Contact: Here, Telegram @TheEmpireNetwork , or Discord Empire Network#7844 . Telegram preferred!

Final words: This is a highly re-sellable service, but also a service that's ripe for scammers. Trust me, no one is doing this for $75, $250, $500, or $1000. I was scammed time and time again before I connected with my media partners. Anyone offering to do this for a small deposit up-front or a "service fee" is full of bs.
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.