Sold USA 4G Unlimited Proxies ~ IPV4/IPV6 Elite Custom Location

Discussion in 'VPN Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Hack Forums - VPN, 3/29/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - VPN

Hack Forums - VPN
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Supreme Proxies

USA 4G Unlimited Proxies ~ IPV4/IPV6 Elite Custom Location ~ IG ~ Automation ~ Social Media ~ Sneakers ~ Client Management ~ CPA ~ Scraping ~ Email Marketing

We wanted to create a product that was truly personal to your specific marketing situation and purpose.
    We know not everyone has the same needs and requirements, so we’ve paid close attention to the market and have been developing something that's truly personal.

Before I spill the devil's details, I’ve gotta ask.

Does this sound familiar…

joeyshmow22
    “Hey guys, so I keep getting action blocks and all my settings seem right but …etc…”

businessmogul
    “I’d start by switching out your proxies.”

These threads sound oh to familiar and we’re tired of it...

How many times have you been digging through threads searching for the right proxies
    later to get stuck dead in your tracks…
    You’ve spent weeks, months even years honing your craft...
    Yet the only thing stopping you from dominating your business was proxy problems.

Well; we’re sick and tired of it, so we’ve taken a new approach.

No more digging through forum boards trying to find quality proxies.
    just to find out they don't even work… even if they do work (if only they lasted) they eventually get blacklisted…

I know, it sucks but with proxy problems, comes proxy solutions.

Now, I’m not gonna lie. We’re a small company
    We aren’t the big bad V8 or big brother company

We’re just a small team: 1 network engineer. 2 marketers. 1 sales guy. 2 customer support reps.

We’re not here to crank out loads of proxies because frankly, we can’t, but what we lack in production we make up for in quality products and customer service.

That's,“the beauty of it.”

Most proxy companies mass produce and mass sell...Then slowly recycle their proxies
    (good ol churn’n burn) until either become spammed, shared or worse, blacklisted.

But it doesn’t have to be that way…

Supreme Proxies
    Quality first.
    Location-based made to order proxies.

Top Features:
    All proxies are custom ordered to user location and purpose so you can trust that every order you make will be of the highest quality and trust scores.

Each server distributor is thoroughly scrutinized and tested against the most common marketing practices prior to doing business with them. This ensures all proxies are of the highest quality with each order you make with us.

What does all this mean?

Increased end-to-end user speeds.
    Increased trust scores.
    No more low-quality proxies.
    No more blacklists.

How do we do this?

We ask a simple questionnaire to get information on your specific proxy uses and location of your business or your client, smart right?
    As most proxy companies rinse and repeat proxies, we actually cancel our hosting of proxies all together if the customer is not satisfied.
    Since this is a time consuming process and cancellations upset our hosting providers, (and makes us sad to see you leave) our proxies are priced as such.

Benefits & Features:

Always Dedicated ~ Never shared

Always Unlimited ~ All of our proxies including our 4G are 100% Unlimited

Always Fast ~ Our proxies run between 40-70mb/s

Always Running ~ Enterprise-Grade Battery Backups

Always Supported ~ 24/7 customer support

Always authenticated ~ user/password authentication and ip whitelisting come standard

Always Tier 1 ~ All 4G proxies are running on USA top tier networks so you can rest assured that your accounts are on safe mobile Tier 1 networks.

Always Custom ~ Each IPV4/IPV6 order includes a questionnaire so we can setup the proxies in your desired location and usages with each order. This allows for better connectivity and speed, which enhances and maintains trust scores.

Always Supreme ~ Do it Better. Do it Supreme.
    Click Here To Go To Website
    Start Contract
    F.A.Q

What type of proxies are these?
    We offer 3 types: USA Mobile 4G Unlimited w/ Rotation, Custom IPV4 and IPV6 elite location-based proxies.

How do I know for sure the proxies haven’t been heavily spammed or blacklisted?
    All 4G Proxies are raw and made just weeks to order with our connections to the carriers for mobile 4G. As for our custom IPV4/IPV6, each customer gets asked a questionnaire prior to order so we can setup the proxies as close as possible to yours or your customers location. Each server distributor is hand vetted as described below. Each proxy will be cycled through each proxy will be cycled through https://getipintel.net on a regular basis.

How do I know my proxies AKA (subnets) are safe for the long term?
    As you may know IPV4/IPV6 are hard to vet quality because if 1 proxy on that subnet gets blacklisted it can ruin the whole lot. We take this very seriously and our server distributors are hand vetted through many emails, phone calls and lengthy questions. Once selected we run a trial on the subnet with scrapping tests on 3 social platforms including IG and test the automation quality and trust score. If the subnet passes we add it to our list of servers.

Do the 4G proxies rotate?
    Yes! The default is 5min. If for whatever reason you would like to change rotation speed please message us on either Skype, telegram or email.

What is your turn-around time for custom IPV4/IPV6 proxies?
    Since each order is custom made, the turn-around time for one of our listed locations is 24-72 hours from purchase. If your location is not listed below the turn-around time from purchase to delivery is between 1-2 weeks. This is due to sourcing & vetting a quality server distributor in your area. We understand our T/A requires some patience but we promise the quality will be worth the wait.

What is your turn-around time for Mobile Proxies?
    If in stock, 4G proxies are delivered in under 24hrs. If they are no longer in stock we are upgrading our server rooms or are waiting for a purchase order of hardware.

What locations do you provide?
    We are always searching for new server providers to add to our list.
    Our current list of (24-72hr. T/A)providers are listed below:

Los Angeles | Seattle | Oregon | New York | Denver | Miami | Chicago | Texas | Georgia | Amsterdam | Paris | London | Vienna | Romania | Russia | Frankfurt | Madrid | Netherlands

If your location is not listed don’t worry…

If your location is not listed, you will receive an additional email from our team with your expected ETA and a few more questions. Once we receive your email, we will start sourcing servers in your requested city. Once sourced we perform our trust tests and marketing tests. if and only if they pass (with flying colors) we will deliver your proxies. If for some reason we can not find one in your city we will deliver as close to your location as possible.

What is your refund policy?
    We offer 100% refund within a 48hr. window of purchase for all listed locations and 4g proxies. If your order requires sourcing a new server distributor I.E your location is not listed, we will refund you prior to delivery of proxy credentials.

Can I use these proxies for IG, if so how many accounts can I run?
    We recommend 5-10 on 4G unless you have your sleep timers adjusted to run more, in which case the sky's the limit.
    As for Ipv4 we recommend using only 1 account per proxy.
    We highly recommend you use Ipv6 proxies for your scrappers to save resources, time and money.
    Can I use your IPV4 proxies for IG account management?
    Yes you can! With Supreme IPV4 you will be able to post, F/U, like, comment ect.
    This has been tested in Jarvee with minimum Action blocks as of Jan 2020.

What else can I use these proxies for?
    We thought you’d never ask! These proxies can be used for Reddit, Pinterest, Tumblr, CPA, Email, Scrapping, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and even Tiktok (when an automation software is officially released) and many more!

What can I NOT use these proxies for?
    We have a zero tolerance for email spamming, spamming in general, hateful activities, bullying, adult content of any kind or any illegal activities known to the country of the United States.

If for some reason we ping your proxy performing such activities your proxies will be provoked and you will have a 1 month blacklist from our service. If you are caught again after the 1 month blacklist your IP and device will be banned for life. We take this very seriously.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.