Selling  Android and iOS  50+ 5*  High End [Unlinked] 52 5* Fire Emblem Heroes account for sale! Price #

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Archer567, 4/20/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archer567

Archer567
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am getting tired of this game and would like it to go to someone who is playing it and would enjoy it. I have 52 five star heroes, with eight of whom I consider top tier and have upgraded them according to the builds on the fire emblem wiki those are, Eternal Witch Nowi, Moonlit Witch Mia, Great Dragon Myrrh. Dramatic Heroine Ophelia (She's a fantastic glass cannon), Spooky Monster Myrrh, Brave Princess Veronica, Ruler of Flame Surtr, and Brave Warrior Hector. Those are the two teams I roll with and I can defeat nearly all.

On top of that some notable heroes I have are Normal Girl Tharja, Tropical Beauty Camilla, Steamy Secrets Camilla, Spring Princess Veronica, Dark Priestess Idunn, and others as you can see in the pictures.

7 orbs currently from trying to get a spring camilla, 180,155 feathers, 152 refining stone, and 455 divine dew to name some notable inventory.

Please see my roster!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Archer567

Archer567
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

If you know how I can transfer my account to your phone after you purchase please let me know because I am unsure how but I just assume it is a nintendo account link, Thanks!

3. OP
    OP
    Archer567

Archer567
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I wasn't sure of the price so if it's a ludicrous price please let me know, price is #!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.