Selling  High End  iOS Unison League Account: 500k+ Archer Main - PAYPAL ONLY

Discussion in 'Unison League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by fie, 7/17/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fie

fie
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now

Hi.
    I will be selling my Unison League account. The IGN is "Fie". ID# is: 2062955960 if you'd like to see it for yourself (looking for an alt?f not, then disregard everything I've said up until this point).
    I'm not sure I'd consider this account to be a "multiclass" but that's because I haven't had the time to really play and unlock everything like I used to. The reason for the pricing to be so much on the high end is because this account has value to me, in a way. I've had "Fie" for years now and it's really hard for me to let it go, but I really don't have the time to be playing this iOS game anymore. Life has taken over, so it's time to give up the games.

CONTAINS:
    All DEF and MDEF UR gear 30+cost
    Entire weapon's slot: FULL.

SIGNIFICANT MONSTERS:
    • Gremory: COMPLETED HIDDEN POTENTIAL
    • Aquarius: NO HIDDEN POTENTIAL UNLOCKED
    • Edward Teach: NO HIDDEN POTENTIAL UNLOCKED
    • Kenshin: 1/4 HIDDEN POTENTIAL UNLOCKED
    • Christiana: 2/4 HIDDEN POTENTIAL UNLOCKED
    • Enomis the Purger: 2/4 HIDDEN POTENTIAL UNLOCKED
    • V3 Miku: COMPLETED HIDDEN POTENTIAL
    • Eva Pilot Mari: 3/4 HIDDEN POTENTIAL UNLOCKED
    • FILO
    Honorable Mentions: Ais Flower Sword Princess, 2 Light Valkyries, 2/4 HP Deneve, Completed HP "Order of Scraps Disposal Captain Hawk".
    (THERE ARE MORE THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THIS LIST *INCLUDING MDEF + DEF, AND ATK + MATK GEAR*, BUT THESE ARE THE MOST SIGNIFICANT MONSTERS THAT I HAVE)

MORE INFO:
    • Fie is in a Lv 44, A Rank guild.
    • Has 55 gems. (lmao)
    • Has 1/3 of all gear infused at least once.
    • Has 2 pets: One is Lv.50, other is Lv.36.
    • Has 480k+ Gear Score Mage and 460k+ Gear Score Lancer.
    • 57 Proficiency Quests Keys
    • 14 Labyrinth Keys
    • A various amount of miscellaneous medals (for example: reward items, elemental medals)

I believe Fie has the potential to reach an even higher gear score if put into the right hands. AKA, someone who's good at the game. I'm not necessarily the best at this game;I never had the patience to collect gems and I was never a pay-to-win player, so the build up of getting to 500k+ Gear Score took a very long time. If someone were to put into the time that the *good* players do, they could end up having a pretty sick archer. However, I'm not sure of the guaranteed possibilities. I just know what I know, and at this point, it's really all noob-knowledge. As I've said, I don't have the time to play UL anymore and with the constant updating and change around the game, I'm not sure what a good player is like and what a bad player is like, anymore.
    I'll let you decide.

Thanks.
    - Fie

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.