Sold ULTRA RARE LIFE JACKET ACCOUNT TONS OF GREAT ITEMS AND GREAT NAME CHEAP!!

Discussion in 'Club Penguin Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by jafeel, 8/28/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jafeel

jafeel
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

3   1   0

Price $:
    $20+
    Make Offer
    Selling this amazing, ultra rare life jacket account for paypal only. It comes on parent/manage account, and has a good, short name. This account has any item you could possibly need, i have had it for awhile now and it did me well back when i played the game. By far one of the best accounts i ever owned. It has well over a hundred pages of items. Based on the pictures, i think you can already tell how good the rest of the items must be lol. Has basically every 06-09 items, as well as tons and tons of 2010-present items. Name an item from 2006+ and i bet it has it! Looking to sell this quick to buy something i need, because i no longer play cp. Would love around $20 paypal for it, just pm me with your offers and or any questions you may have regarding the account. Thanks for looking!! :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    12an1 likes this.
  2. OP
    OP
    jafeel

jafeel
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

3   1   0

I could also make it a member if you'd like, i'm sure i have some one week membership codes lying around here somewhere. Pm me, and no timewasters!! Thanks!!

3. OP
    OP
    jafeel

jafeel
    Expand Collapse

3   1   0

Only $20, need gone asap for things i want to buy. Just sitting here collecting dust, needs a new owner!! :)

4. OP
    OP
    jafeel

jafeel
    Expand Collapse

3   1   0

I'm really pushing it here, but i'll go down to $15. Really need the money please pm me if interested thank you!

5. OP
    OP
    jafeel

jafeel
    Expand Collapse

3   1   0

The penguin above has been sold, i do have another penguin similar to it but it would be tough for me to let it go. Very special to me and i've had it for a couple years now. I'm not sure i would sell, but if you gave me the right price i MAY consider. I would want a lot because of the sentimental value. I'm not talking like $25, at least 2x that honestly. It is overall even better than the penguin in this thread. But if you have a lot of money and want my dream penguin then hmu lol.

6. OP
    OP
    jafeel

jafeel
    Expand Collapse

3   1   0

Everything is gone, adios!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.