Sold Trading T> P2 League Account for PAD Account

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by imherejustonce, 10/23/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imherejustonce

imherejustonce
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Just going to be specific on what I want and nothing more. email [email protected] if you're interested.

The LoL account can be sold for $60, P2 with 25+ skins and high mmr, and so for the PAD acc, I want everything to be just right.

1. Account must be at level 1 - 30 with less than 15 dungeons completed. ( depending on what you have, this can be ignored.)
    2. Account must have started with a blue/ green starter. ( depending on what you have, this can be ignored.)
    3. Account MUST HAVE Incarnation of Genbu, Meimei OR Archangel Raphael OR Umisachi and Yamasachi.
    4. No more than 10 Challenge Dungeons are completed.
    5. No more than 5 Technical Dungeons are completed. depending on what you have, this can be ignored.)

If you are not interested in the League account but your PAD Account does satisfy my needs, email me or message me on here and I can put in a price.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.