Trading RS GP for a maplestory account.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

--Updated--

Alright, i am trading RS gp for maplestory account's. "Full info" only. (not just pass and pin.) MiddleMan will be used, and must be a official middleman of GzP- Now when you post please include what server he is on(Would like mostly windia chars), What job he is. and what level. Also if possible i would like a screenie posted along with it. Then give me a range of how much you would want for it.

Oh and If gonna attempt to scam me. Dont even bother posting,

Thanks.

~*Accounts Bought*~

Lvl 69 spearman with lvl 25 bandit ^^

~* Upcomming trades *~

None atm.

-- Currently: Resting.. --

--Trades Completed--

Cervios -- 1mil rsgp for 10mil MS -- No mm was used -- COMPLETED --

Originally Posted by Cervios

Well good news my man I got the pin number lol so i have all info. Anyways to all that read we did complete a trade with no middle man, I did go first and kaspa followed through :D

Cervios --2mil rsgp for Lvl 69 spearman -- COMLETED --

Also, please post rather he's naked or if he has stuff on him. post what he has on him please ^^

can you pm me and tell me specifically what kind of accont do you want? how many chars? levels?

Originally Posted by mapleness

can you pm me and tell me specifically what kind of accont do you want? how many chars? levels?

Well, im looking for a 7x or higher hermit, cheifbandit Or Dragon knight. but other chars are fine. Just post what you have and include their info (Job, level and server) and rather their on the same account or not.

I have a Level 41 I/l wiz in Broa, With 2m + , Fully equipped, And some other items.

Also i dont mind buying naked 7x acc's ^^ (but still must have full info :3)

Wanna buy mine? =, I have full info.

Can you get a screenshot?

Sure gimme a sec.

I don't have full info but if you want to still buy my 72 dk in scania you can =D

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.