Sold Trading Professional Loan Service! Borrow Paypal Money Quickly! Very Reputable Lender!

Discussion in 'Currency Exchange - Buy Sell Trade' started by Novun, 2/19/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novun

Novun
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Welcome to my professional lending service!

Is your PayPal balance negative?
    Do you need money to buy a once in a lifetime account or online product?
    Are you short on rent?

I offer professional lending services via PayPal!
    I'm very flexible about the parameters of the loan!

Requirements:
    - Always send me a private message first, if requesting a loan
    - You need to have some feedback
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B] - Your PayPal has to be verified - I may request your ID - Loan has to be refunded via PayPal when you pay me back [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

[B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=4][SIZE=5]I will decide the eligibility of each potential borrower individually.[/SIZE]

Facts that I consider:
    - Your feedback on playerup
    - Your feedback on other websites
    - Your playerup Upgrades
    - Your playerup account creation date
    - How active you are on the forums
    - The parameters of the loan

[COLOR=#daa520]Please send me the terms of the loan and any extra information you deem relevant via Private Message.
    -Loan duration
    -Rate
    -Paypal status
    -Other info (like feedback on other websites)[/COLOR]
    [/SIZE]
    [COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#b22222][SIZE=4][COLOR=#C1C1C1][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR]
    [B][B][B][B][B][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=#C1C1C1][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#828282][COLOR=#828282][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ffd700]100+ Positive Feedback with 100% Reputation![/COLOR] [COLOR=#3399ff]Epic Member. Epic Member Premium. [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Verified. [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffff00]Trusted.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=#C1C1C1][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#828282][COLOR=#828282][SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [COLOR=#ffa07a][SIZE=4]ALWAYS send me a Private Message before adding me on Skype![/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#C1C1C1][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#828282][COLOR=#828282][COLOR=#828282][COLOR=#ff0000]Add me on Skype! Click my Signature![/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=#828282][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#828282] [/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [URL='https://hatscripts.com/addskype?ddaannii1'][IMG]https://hatscripts.com/addskype/red/ddaannii1.png[/IMG][/URL][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.