Trading lv 104 Dk for a Lv 100+ crusader

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

(I WILL ONLY GIVE YOU MY CONTACT EMAIL IF YOU HAVE POSTED AN INTERESTING OFFER AND I WILL SENT IT TO YOU BY PM)

As title said, im Trading my Dk in Bera (pin, pass, email, Name, Date and on Ranks) For a crusader in ANY World Exept Scania.

The dk Comes fully equiped, potted and with 18m pure mesos plus some ilbis and scrolls.

The dk has 85 dex o.0

The crusader i want must be atleast 100, it must be full info (my dk is) ON RANKS and have a Clean record. It Doesnt have to be fully equiped but it has to come with decent items.

BY THE WAY I ONLY WANT SWORD CRUSADERS

AN mm shall be used unless you go first so please dont bother contacting me if you do not agree.

REGARD

Globoglobito

Bump...

(am i making a reasonable offer?)

i offer a steam acc with cod4 on it, a guild wars acc with prophecis and factions and a warhammer online acc with a t4 chara on it.

ill offer lvl 97 priest!!

do people even bother reading? I WANT AN ACC OF THE SAME GAME - A CRUSADER

Perhaps ill take the priest

come on msn!!!

i got a sader :D only lvl 90 tho

wat does the sader you got comes with?

Edit: Sorry all But im going on a Trip to Rome, therefore i will not be for a week, i shall be returning monday, although i will try to connect during the week, i promise nothing

can u get on msn!!!

Curious, would you take nx/mesos for the dk?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.