Sold Trading FT or FS - JP acct with various 5* notable units including some CG units.

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by leeroythegreat, 11/13/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeroythegreat

leeroythegreat
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey all,

I'm currently looking to part with my JP account that until recently I was using to try out different units we don't have in Global.

I am more looking to do a trade for at least two global accounts if possible. I will entertain offers for cash as well.

Notable units on this account:
    CG units: Nichol, Sakura, Fina, Laswell, Lid, Jake, Raegen
    FFBE: Super Saiyan Rain, Ayaka, Aileen, Veritas of Dark/Light
    Misc Series: Onion Knight, Rem, Emperor, Basch, Beatrice
    FFVII: Cloud and Sephiroth
    FFVIII: Squall (multiple), Rinoa, Zell
    FFX: Tidus, Yuna, Lulu
    FFXV: Noctis, Nyx, Gladio, Prompto, Aranea

Lapis: 11420
    Tickets: 2x 4* Summons, 17x Normal Summons, 2x 5* tickets

I don't have any TMs mastered but a lot of these units have a fair bit of TM progression. As I said, this was solely used as a sample acct to play characters we didn't get released in Global yet. Story progression I believe I'm still on the first island by the earth shrine or a little bit past that.

https://imgur.com/a/OlwVK <-- All the units listed here.

Looking for two GLOBAL accounts, preferably unlinked - hoping that both accounts will have the following or close to the following characters:

A2, 2B, Frevia, Sylvia, Veritas of the Dark, Aileen, Nyx, Ayaka, Onion Knight, Elza, Rem, Reberta, Noctis, WoL, Tidus, Loren, Four Fiends (optional, Would love Rubicante and Barbarricia) Lightning.

Progression/TMRs I'm looking for doesn't have to be too abundant, would be nice for some. Some lapis/tickets are great, I don't want injected 10+1s at all or accts that acquired cheap lapis. Two accounts that are just clean that has these characters or at least half of them.

I won't ignore purchase options either, but right now I prefer to find two accounts before I'd consider selling it outright.

Please send me a DM if you have any interest/questions. Cheers!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.