Selling TMNT (Nick) Complete First Season Announced

Discussion in 'Electronics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

So where is the deal?

them! DVD only...what a joke!

The 2003 version was absolutely amazing until they started with that future fast forward bullshit. Still, I'd kill for them to get the chance to do their last season so they can follow through with the Shredder Wars they had planned.

Not sure I follow.... how is it incompatable?

Fast Forward wasn't as bad as the nick show, it just was odd because they just made it to make toys.

I'm loving this new series, but no blu-ray?!

Wait this wasn't out yet? And there isn't a blu ray? What the hell is this early 2000s nonsense. ******* Spectacular Spider-Man and Young Justice all over again.

This makes me happy I didn't pick up the singles, though like everyone else, the lack of a Blu-ray release makes me sad. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

This is almost as criminal as when I found out that season three of Regular Show didn't have a blu-ray release despite season one and two having one. I just can't bring myself to buy DVD releases in this day and age, when they don't even look that good on the average HDTV.

I've been a fan of the Turtles since the start (I grew up in the town they were from - even had an original drawing form Laird that my mom threw out!) but stopped watching the original series around season 5 because it got too weird for me. I haven't watched a TMNT cartoon since.

Animated series in general tend to look better on DVD than most feature films. The bold, bright colors help to lessen artifacts in most situations. Of course, things start to get dicey when they try to cram too many episodes on a single disc.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.