Selling TikTok Growth (ORGANIC) [SALE] ($10/k)

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by General Forums &, 4/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello!

I'm offering a tiktok growth program on how to grow pages. With this, we’ll go hand in hand in growing one page, but the knowledge you’ll learn can be applied to any page.

The program includes:
    - Personal templates I've created to help me gain more views
    - Editing help
    - per/k growth that is usually private provided at # rates

Recently, I started to average over 10k views per video, all hitting the FYP. All my videos hit the FYP.

The cost of this program is $200 SALE: $100. I justify my cost due to the fact that people onsite who've signed up to my program have already seen an increase in views and understand the algorithm a lot better. Friend's I've helped have seen growth in their views increase between 10% & 30%. Followers also increase.

The minimum you can buy is 10k followers, this will be FULLY organic so this may take some time. TikTok doesn't work the same as other platforms so you will need to stay ontop of it to make sure you get your numbers as fast as possible. Whatever amount you buy is the guarantee that comes with the service, so if you buy 10k followers, we will work one on one until 10k followers are secured, afterward, you'll also leave with the knowledge on how to keep growing your page.

If you are interested, please send me a message on-site or on discord via andresm#4820 and we will go from there!

I make a guarantee that your videos will get gain more views and you will gain the number of followers you bought, if you don’t, I will refund the full amount.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.