Thesinerd's diablo hacking topic

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello and welcome to everyone reading this.

I am Josh aka "thesinerd".

I am a ex-elite, and I'm wishing to share some of my tips and give my help to anyone that asks for it.

I will be offering special things to people that wish to make a request and tell me a little more in detail on what they would like. As in, what level, class, special ability's. Any type of special coloring they would like on their character, or perhaps even on their gears. I will also do character name coloring. Which means that you will have your very own personal character colored name. On my noob character his name is Grimmjaw and his color is a bright green in game. Now the only way your custom name will show up in-game is if you are playing offline, or if you have hosted your own game online or on a tcp/ip game match. Now this is not a mod in anyway, it's a special trick some people use to make the character data change to be able to place the coloring code inside of it's name. A really nice little trick that will make you stand out above everyone else. If you are wanting to play with legit item's we can also talk about which set item's you want on your character. In a latter time once I have completed my video tutorials which will demonstrate step by step on how to setup your very own hacked character! Sounds nice right? Thought so.

This will be the very first guide and huge topic and offer that I will be giving to anyone on request for the GzP forums ONLY!

If my work is found else ware without my permission there will be grave problems for the user that stole my work. It's called copyright, or theft.

But this topic is open for all requests and further questioning and support.

*cuts the red ribbon*

Also please give +rep if you have found anything helpful or if you would like to show your support in anyway for my hard work. Thanks again, and have a nice day.

Hey everyone, how yall been?

Alright well for first, I'm going to have you collect a few files for your self to help you out so you call follow my steps.

Alright, Well to get class started off to day.

I am known as "thesinerd".

On the D2 realm I am, GrimmJaw. That's my mortal chara.

My elite you say?

Being elite knowing all the tricks math everything.

Killing everyone, some times the elite not on his guard and a sneak gets in.

Anyways, Go to the following links to collect your items on the task chart.

Hero Editor V1.03

Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/342714244/HeroEditor.rar

Get that running and you should be fine.

Well after that, I'm going to show you how to build a pretty avg setup.

Follow these steps exactly.

Start hero editor.

Click extras tab.

Now under "Create New Character" you want to click on "V1.12 Clone".

Now just rename it, make some adjustments. Save, then duel.

Sorry it was such a short one, but I want to first make sure everyone's going to be using the same program. So, just by giving out that info. Some one really wanting to get better, I'd give them 2 weeks and they will have grown by 2x.

I grew up threw .09. all the way up to the .13 bullshit.

Now the dumb morons have added a messed up synergy. So it messes up a lot main crap for duelers. A lot of it has to be hexed.

Well, with all of that I'll leave you guys to your home work.

Later.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.