Sold T2c US Champion + r10 wl!

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by pompeo, 3/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pompeo

pompeo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, people!

I decided to stop playing LotRO - that's why I'm selling my main account for you guys. Since I'm not stopping JUST NOW, I'm going to keep doing things on the champ till someone buys it, so if you like you can ask info directly by skype.

It's a 1 toon account, with:

105 r4 man champ, with 81 class points, 200bb points, 2.7k gold, some marks/meds/seals, full geared (just missing bracelets and class items) for t2c raid. It has Hilt. 2 osgiliath pieces designed for mumak t2c. The only challenge that is missing is Unbound one. It has a lot of deeds done (1 meta [saviour of eriador]), might tome 1-11, awesome LIs, house, craft at max level, a lot of reputations done.

The account have Helms Deep exp, Rohan and Mirkwood exp. Isengard and Moria are missing. Not that they care so much for a high-end player, since you can get the cap of virtues without those ones and the missing class point comes from the book - that you can do WITHOUT the exp itselft.

I spent some time on this character to make it that way. It's an awesome champ if you just want to log in and go raid. It's RAID READY!

It have a lot of things on vault that u can use, since t8 essences to craft items and other nice items.

Also, the account have a r10 warleader so you can play on freepside too! :)

Here are some pics:

I am open to all BUY offers. Please get in touch with me if you would like to see other things or talk a little bit.

My skype is zergnaticus

I'm only selling.

I only accept PAYPAL money.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.