T> or S> lvl 91 dk on bera with 60k nx

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey, i am selling my level 91 DK, fully equiped comes with 10 mil and fairfrozen +5 with 2 slots left!!!

I am also trading this account only for hermits, ranger, CB, Crusader, and ICE mage

My aim is krazythief and email is Ask me if u want some pictures, here is one picture of the DK!

Uhmm what strength is the ff?

Can you post a SS?

WARNING

This guy is surely a scammer...

While I was talking to him on Aim...I asked for the name he gives some wacky cursader lvl 91

Then I ask hmm why is it a crusader...He says oh thats my sader

So you know I ask him for a pciture of the dk, He gives me a picture of what looks like it was tooken off the rankings...

So i ask for a pciture of him saying hi aznbutface...

After like 2 minutes, He sighns out, or blocks me.

Sounds like a scam to me?

BE CAREFUL!

yes what aznbuttface say is all true..lol he did to me as well..hahah but i got him he block me on one aim i goo on my toehr one and another one he keeps blocking me til im out of aim to go on hahahah but still he a scammer so dont trade with him or even bother adding him or anything just Mod Please close this thread..ty

Exactly...

hahahah we have 2 witness of this dam noob scammers please Mod close this thread..

Seriosuly Lol....

He won't even use a mm, As i forgot to say.

OBVIOUSLY, A scammer.

Might as well ban him while your at it.

yes hahaha he made me wait in game for him like 15min -.- what a stupid nooob...you know he mademe went on my sister and brother aim.. just to say he a scammer..lol he block my first aim i went on my second aim then went on my friend aim then my sister aim. and then i stop talking wiuth him.. but still hes a noob hacker.( scammer) at least freaking like make sure have the account to show people in game or love you. but this guy freaking dont even have the account and want to scam people. nooob get a life man and now GTFO!!

Learn to act smart.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.