T>Meso's for Coke (under the cap) code's SCANIA

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

(if this is not the right place please move)

Yes im pretty sure meso selling is agenst forum rules,but im not selling,im trading for these codes and im don't hack for my meso's.

THIS IS IN SCANIA

WHAT AM I DOING HERE

Well as title says,i am buying the number off the buttem of your coke bottles,12 pack 24 pack and so on.

WHO AM I?

Yes im new to but i have been around before checking out your wonderfull maplestory and silk forums.

FOR HOW MUCH?

I am paying 10k (10,000) meso's per each CODE! and 12k per code to trusted sellers (become trusted by selling me ten or more Coke cap codes or two box codes)

WHERE ARE THE CODE'S?

Cap:Well if you have ever had a Coke product before you will notice there is a 12-15 digit number on the buttem of each cap,Thats what i need.

Box:These are what i want the most.They are located some were inside of the coke box's.It will be a 12-15 Digit number.It will probably say some were in there(i have not yet gotten these,but yes there is one in every box)

Other:Well you can find these code's in some magazines,Websites (like there was a promotion on the papa john's website last summer)

if you happen across one of these,i will pay 20k for the code,so keep on the look out.

HOW DO WE TRADE?

If your doing the sale for the first time then i will give the 10k first then the code,then on it go's code first,trusted Sellers get the chance to sell in bundles(instead of going one trade at a time)

WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO TRADE?

1:You must be in scania .

2:You must be able to go on during the weekends.

3:You need to have a working Cocacola code witch are found under coke products caps and in box's.

4:I will pay first for the first trade,then on you will.

5:Fill out the form and post here or email it to me or simple find me in-game.

OTHER NEED TO KNOWS

No im no scamer nor hacked to obtain these meso's

My iGn is LvLapieSin and im on the ranks.

I am on just about every WEEK END

If you have some spare cap's and wanting some meso's leave your name here,drop me a line via in game(ign LvLapieSin),Send me a private message,or email me at ***************************************************** but please if you want to make a trade post your name here

Also after all trade's are done please PLEASE leave me good feedback here on this thread also give me thanks.I want to be more trusted around the community.

Yes you can trade code's for meso's as many times as you wont.If you trade me and get a code a month later,contact me.I will ALWAYs be buying.

IGN:

Where/when you got the code:

How many codes you have:

what weekend your willing to meet up:

So remember folks,if you happen to see a coke cap or bottle laying on the ground,take the cap and find me!

Also if you don't reside in scania and willing to give me your code i would be extreamly thankfull.I can also give good feedback and Thanks=]

Also i forgot to say that i can be on maplestory EVERY day from

12/23-12/24 and 12/24-1/5

so if you would like speedy money,contact me ASAP!

Neoaaron444 added 783 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Come on please i need codes!

=]

i know you all drink coke or see bottle caps laying on the street

PICK THEM UP AND COME HERE!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.