T> Level 75 Priest in Windia, for Lvl 40+ Dexless Sin.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Level 75 Priest in Windia

Equips -

Dark Infinium Circlet

White Magic Cape

Dark Requiem

Dark Lorin (Lvl 70 Glove)

Blue Goldrunners

+5 M.Atk Silver Earings

+3 INT, 98 M.Atk Dark Ritual, with 3 slots left.

Doesn't have many mesos on him, also owns his own 40 member guild, which is currently empty.Looking for a 40+ fully equipped Dexless sin in any server.

forsure will be used as a MM or you will go first, that is the only way I will trade. Otherwsie do not bother contacting me =)

MSN:

SCAMMERRR its the guy that scam me!! dont trade with him!!!!!

proof!!!???

proof!!!???

He gots none.

Originally Posted by DoD:s

He gots none.

Actually, i was supposed to buy that account from gil naked for 30m. He had showed it to me and everything. Then when i logged on msn earlier to confirm that i wanted to make the trade he told me he had got it scammed by going first. So i told him what to do about it, and he said he'd contact me afterwards if he got it back.

Oop, made a mistake and accidently double posted.

Uhh...I didn't scam you. Please gets some facts before you accuse me, I just bought the account 2 days ago. Also if it was stolen from you, why were you trying to trade it still? Sounds like to me you were trying to scam someone yourself.

yea, maple is gonna trade me this account (priest)

hes not a scammer, ur an love you

you assh0l's he scammed me this is my priest i can give you the info. this is was my priest he scammed me with his fame MM i didnt took a screen cuase i facking trusted this guy! this was my priest his name is dr4ikpriest at windia i know all about him he lead guild name RealLegit that i created with 40 member's maybe i have no prove but i can prove the account is mine, i know the user name and password cuase i maked it and i know all the stat's of this priest cuase its mine!! i tryd to trade it for long time and i got scammed by him if you dont belive here ya go he got 5 dex and 4 str

20 magic claw 1 magic bolt , max heal max tele max mp eater max bless 5 invc. and 26 holy arrow and 3rd job skills was 3 shining ray and 3 hs 3 dispel and 1 mystic door and that was when he scammed me when the priest was lvl 73 its my priest and he is a jerk scammer so if you wanna gett scammed fine go ahead and trade with him but you will see i was right...

Originally Posted by gilisk8shop

you assh0l's he scammed me this is my priest i can give you the info. this is was my priest he scammed me with his fame MM i didnt took a screen cuase i facking trusted this guy! this was my priest his name is dr4ikpriest at windia i know all about him he lead guild name RealLegit that i created with 40 member's maybe i have no prove but i can prove the account is mine, i know the user name and password cuase i maked it and i know all the stat's of this priest cuase its mine!! i tryd to trade it for long time and i got scammed by him if you dont belive here ya go he got 5 dex and 4 str

20 magic claw 1 magic bolt , max heal max tele max mp eater max bless 5 invc. and 26 holy arrow and 3rd job skills was 3 shining ray and 3 hs 3 dispel and 1 mystic door and that was when he scammed me when the priest was lvl 73 its my priest and he is a jerk scammer so if you wanna gett scammed fine go ahead and trade with him but you will see i was right...

Rofl you just got pooned. The Priest I am trading has 4/4 Dex/STr and thats not even his IGN or Guild name, so please go **** now.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.