T>110 hermit for 80+ PEFERED MAGE or ASSISAN

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey im tired of my 110 hermit has full equips 150 mill and a bunch of nx.The account is in windia. I perfer if the account is in windia but not i will think about trrading.

My aim is thesk8tman24

My email is

IM NOT DUMB SO SCAMMERS GO AWAY!

Yo guys i wont be able to get on till later if you have aim message me Leave a message and i will get back to you thanks.

Lvl 99 I/L Mage Windia Luckless

dont do it... he's a scammer. he tried to scam my priest... and read his title. T>110 HERMIT for 80+ preferred MAGE or ASSASSIN.

. If he's bored of his hermit, why want another hermit? What an love you...

Ok i like ti do you have a aim? To (JohnnyJun12)

Originally Posted by rakionhacker

dont do it... he's a scammer. he tried to scam my priest... and read his title. T>110 HERMIT for 80+ preferred MAGE or ASSASSIN.

. If he's bored of his hermit, why want another hermit? What an love you...

LOL shane shut up i know this guy in rea life you dont want me to trade it cuz u want it mann grow up just cuz im trading it dont be madd and call me a scammer i hate u mann stop with ur lies ps ur a lil messed up in the head

wow... lets look at your last thread which had proof that you were a scammer. YOU HAVE A HERMIT, WHY DO YOU WANT ANOTHER HERMIT??? YOU P-H-A-I-L! Thats phail since you can't spell.

i got a lvl 86 mage i wanna see you in ms

wow this guy is a joke even if he has the hermit any money he is a scammer who the hell would trade a 110 hermit for a 80+ account like woa isnt it kinda obvious he is a scammer 0.o...

lvl 94 priest if interested i only got msn and it is in windia it will come with a godly phoenix and godly robe 14 int 4 slots left and rest of the clothes on it has 32m left no nx grat stats set by hidden street standereds i will like to use an MM though to insure the trade goes through if you are unsertain of useing an MM don't bother adding me please I will be back on tomorrow or maybe tonight around 12:00 A.M not a min after if i dont get added then im closeing the deal...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.