Sold Super End-Game Account W/ All Jobs & Hero Skins And 5 Supreme Card Incl Aerith

Discussion in 'Mobius Final Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by daryll2317, 3/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daryll2317

daryll2317
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    The below item is for $750.00 or # offer only. Please no time waster! Continue on below. Cheers.

Reason for selling: I have been playing Lineage II: Revolutions for 4 months now and needing money to support my gaming there. Plus, the wife is nearly due for our first baby so need money there too.

As the title said, I am selling a super End-game account for Mobius Global. It's so super end-game that it has been top 500 of towers in the last 4 months. Here's what it has:

• SP Level 149
    • MP Level 89
    • 5 Supreme Cards: Aerith, Unbreakable Bond, Neo Exdeath, Minwu & Ragnarok.
    • 3 Ultimate Hero Skins: Lightning, Cloud & Sephiroth.
    • All Normal Jobs.
    • All Legend Jobs including Meia's Midgar Flower Girl.
    • 8 Weapon Boost Slots with all the best weapon for their class enhanced.
    • All jobs have 4* Skill Panels of Elements / Stats that works for them.
    • 15k Magicites. No dirty mags, purely farmed 20k mags each month.
    • 11 Summon Tickets.
    • Lots of ability tickets, growstars, fractals and some other stuffs in box.

I have been playing this account casually up to the present, like climbing towers, getting 20k magicite monthly, summoning every new desirable cards and jobs and Ultimate hero skins, etc. This account is not being left out for sure. You will easily be coping up with the current meta with all the cards I currently have on it.

By no means this account is noobish. I have been doing free carry runs on MP4 and MP5. I can give you the team setup after you have bought. Or I can do a free run with you to see how it is performing.

Please PM me for more details and screenshots. Or leave your contact number on the comments below so I can contact you.

I have access to Line, Kik, Whasapp, FB messenger, Viber, Skype, Discord. Pick one you prefer me to contact you and leave as comment or PM. Cheers.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.