Selling Strong level 407 BSI build. heavy or enforcer.

Discussion in 'Underworld Empire Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 4/21/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Been working on this account for a while now. Very strong for its level with an income of 362k/hr. Energy 150 Stamina 201 Attack 1012 Defense 1841 Health 200. all are base with no bonuses. Class powers are enforcer level 2, heavy weapons level 4, assassin level 2, and sniper level 4. 5 epic Lts 2 star reaper, 3 star raven, 3 star dragon lord, 4 star sin, and 1 star skull king. 6 star centurion and 5 star ariel plus a lot more. Battle rank is 22 with 58k wins and 23k losses. I got all the way to France unlocked. All the way to westside is 5 starred so with the time you can get more stat points easily. Asking price is $600 OBO will also include the ipod touch which is in great shape, with the usual wear like scuffs in the back. Email me at [email protected] /* */ if interested, thank you.

.;

Price is now $550. you still get the Ipod touch with it. Any questions feel free to ask.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Richie865

Been working on this account for a while now. Very strong for its level with an income of 362k/hr. Energy 150 Stamina 201 Attack 1012 Defense 1841 Health 200. all are base with no bonuses. Class powers are enforcer level 2, heavy weapons level 4, assassin level 2, and sniper level 4. 5 epic Lts 2 star reaper, 3 star raven, 3 star dragon lord, 4 star sin, and 1 star skull king. 6 star centurion and 5 star ariel plus a lot more. Battle rank is 22 with 58k wins and 23k losses. I got all the way to France unlocked. All the way to westside is 5 starred so with the time you can get more stat points easily. Asking price is $600 OBO will also include the ipod touch which is in great shape, with the usual wear like scuffs in the back. Email me at [email protected] /* */ if interested, thank you.

Ipod is 4th gen and ally code is 20DCB3 if you want to check it out

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.