Sting map hack 2.24 help

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Ok, so I'm playing d2 LoD and i minimize to activate stings maphack (reveal act). When i press the button a window pops up and says that the game is not stable and if i want to continue. Is this normal and is it safe to use?

Are you useing v1.11b?

yes its 1.11b closed bnet

Try that in open battle.net or in single player and check if the problem still persists. I don't think it's any dangerous though, your using the Reveal Act anyways.

I get an error as well when I try to run 'reveal act' on closed b.net.

Integrity scaner has detected the game is NOT intact. Usually this is because you are using hacks, such as d2loader and maphack. If you keep seeing this information but not using any hacks, then mostly it is because the warden system is working. Be cautious if that is the case. You can find the detailed integrity report in IScan view.

Go on anyway?

I am not using any other hacks, and I just scanned my comp to make sure no one else is on my comp either. I was afraid so I have not used it yet. Thought I would drop a line in here and see what you guys think.

That's exactly what it pops out of my computer too. I took the risk and nothing happened.. It's just saying that the game isn't stable and has a chance that the Warden system is checking... It's okay as long as you use the "Reveal Act" feature.

I tried it in single player and a message did not appear. A blank notepad document did open up, and as I have read in here, that is a good sign. So I guess I'll use it in multiplayer, since death got the same message and nothing happened to him. Thanks for your reply.

No problem.. But remember:use at your own risk.

hi, im saying this because it wont let me dl, until i post

At least your guys' works mine says that my version is not compatible when i press reveal act..and it says to check the about me.I have version 1.11b..and stings 2.23 i dont know whats going on

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.