Sorc 2 Tree Build

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

What are some of your sorc 2 tree build that is good in hell and can solo baal?

Hi!

I would say the best sorc build to handle hell with ease and that can solo baal alone is the blizzard sorc.

It's blizzard can tear down virtually anything. If not, it's ice blast will finish it.

Against immune ones, an offensive merc will do the trick.

Yup thats true about blizzard it's very strong and a merc can take down immunes with the right gear. (Infinity, Fort, Vamp) Would be my choice.

But I was look for two elements like cold/fire fire/light build.

I made my own but the damage is too weak against the monsters.

you can try a cold fire build like Blizz/Fireball or Meteor/Glaser combo

then get merc with decent gear

with single element u always gotta worry about immunes

Originally Posted by masterofuallllll

Hi!

I would say the best sorc build to handle hell with ease and that can solo baal alone is the blizzard sorc.

It's blizzard can tear down virtually anything. If not, it's ice blast will finish it.

Against immune ones, an offensive merc will do the trick.

i agree but my pure light sorc can solo them pretty easly all you realy need is a merc with an infinity. also with infinity usually the monster is no longer emune and light owns them. if u want a good pker that can solo baal n etc id say light sorc.

Originally Posted by omegareaper123

i agree but my pure light sorc can solo them pretty easly all you realy need is a merc with an infinity. also with infinity usually the monster is no longer emune and light owns them. if u want a good pker that can solo baal n etc id say light sorc.

this is also true but, if u cant really afford infinity a mixed build with fire and cold will work also

Well to make it easiest for all people who is not so good with diablo....

All sorc can own hell baal just depend on do you have gear that is good enough to take ball out

Must use a trainer before playing to be strong!!!!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.