Sold [SOLD] [Service|s] Fame farming and Pot Collecting

Discussion in 'Realm of the Mad God Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by lewis9510, 10/2/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewis9510

lewis9510
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I got this idea from an playerup post but I would like to start up a Fame farming service.Over time I will create my prices so I haven't included it yet.I gave a vouch copy/demo to Luis post #4. To let me prove that I can run this service. Plus, all the pots I get while farming for the fame you get to keep. And when it comes to payment you can pay after I get the fame unless you are a brand new person on playerup. I will obviously need your account email and password for fame farming. Plus by any chance if I die with one of your characters I will max a character for you with my personal pot collection. As a side service and or separate service I can also max your character in any of the following stats including Vitality, Defense, Attack, Wisdom, Speed, Dexterity.
    Prices for pots (/ means per)
    0.05/attack
    0.03/Defense
    0.02/Vitality, Speed, Wisdom
    0.01/Dexterity
    Maxing your character can either be a standalone service or an optional addition to the fame farming service
    Add my Skype @:BajanHero
    Post below before adding, Include your Skype name and your reason for add

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.