Sold Shopify Dropshipping + Pinterest | Full Ebook Tutorial + Mentoring | Affordable

Discussion in 'Pinterest Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Hack Forums - Premium, 3/23/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Premium

Hack Forums - Premium
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Dear forum members, for the past few days I've been writing this tutorial that features a little bit different approach to Dropshipping. Most people use Instagram and Facebook as main platforms to advertise/offer their products, which is indeed the right approach and it works, but I've decided to research and try with something different. After almost a month of testing, I was able to understand every aspect of combining Shopify Dropshipping and Pinterest.​

I also spent some time thinking about whether should I charge for this eBook or give it for free. I came up with the decision to sell it for an affordable price so that everyone can afford to buy it. The price is symbolic, $10 and I decided to sell it just because I spent a lot of time into writing it. I'm also going to offer mentoring which will cost an additional $40.​

Before you buy, don't think twice, think three times if needed before you buy it because this is not some magic method that can make you a millionaire just because you read it and tried to copy what I did. This is the real tutorial without any quick schemes or whatever. You still need to invest a lot of time and of course some money.​

After reading this eBook, you're going to understand Dropshipping using Pinterest and with some work invested, you can really achieve your end goals.​

So, what do you get from this tutorial/eBook?

This eBook features the whole thing, from the beginning to the end, from beginner stuff to advanced. You're going to understand the way this works and you'll be able to implement those tactics to achieve your end goal, which is obviously making more money with Dropshipping.​

What about mentoring?

Mentoring is optional, you don't have to order it. It's up to you, and if you're a complete beginner with dropshipping or Pinterest, I would recommend you taking the mentorship too.
    I wrote the lessons that we're going to cover. There's a total of 12 hours of lessons, which can be divided into a few meetings on Skype depending on your schedule. We'll talk more about scheduling the lessons once we add each other on Skype.

PRICES

eBook with 48 hours support = $10

eBook with Mentoring = $50

I accept PayPal and Bitcoin. A contract is mandatory.

Read this before you order: Again, this is not a method like those you're used to seeing here on the forum. It's not a money making method, it's a tutorial that with some work and money invested, will make a huge difference in your dropshipping business.

I'm giving away 3 vouch copies for the first 3 members that comment on this post. Make sure you're a member for at least 1 year on the forum and you don't have any deal disputes opened against you. Vouchers don't get the mentoring, only the eBook.

Terms of Service (Click to View)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.