Selling Shark IG Bot

Discussion in 'Social Media Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by General Forums &, 6/2/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello gentleman, in collaboration with a group of programmers, we want to introduce you to Shark Bot.
    [​IMG]

To test the functionality of our bot we used an Instagram page.
    The page had about 500 followers and was devoid of content, I want to clarify that Instagram has the "priority" to block / ban recently created pages so we preferred to use one created years ago.
    Obviously with the right bot settings or with our support you will have no problem.
    We can also provide empty pages that are 2-3 years old in order to decrease the probability of blocking by Instagram (OPTIONAL!)
    Below I attach 3 images with the statistical data collected during the month of January working about 1 hour a day on the page.
    PS: There were days when the page was totally neglected.
    We can see differences in views for the same post within a week despite my activity dropping from 19 content to 10.
    Furthermore, I would like to clarify that the contents of a page basically make the difference and therefore also the frequency in which it is published on its page.
    A successful page should publish at least 2 posts a day and stories, in this case as you can see from the photos this has not happened but still thanks to the bot excellent coverage has been achieved.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These are the statistical data that I have reached from January 17th to January 30th.
    As you can see, many people have been reached, returning to the first speech based on the contents, these people are converted into followers, possible customers and more.

All the people reached are real and really interested in the contents of the page since they are "targeted".

Prices:
    1month €50
    3months €125

Support/Contact Us
    discord: younggamechanger#5448

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.