Buying  Trading Service Service Provider For Igau Accounts |Credits|Augmentations|Characters And More!

Discussion in 'Injustice Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Alexis Mercer, 1/12/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alexis Mercer

Alexis Mercer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello Everyone :blush:

Lexi here, and I'm glad to offer IGAU services again after the enormous support you guys gave me.

Thank you all so much, you guys rock !!:party:

Anyways, onto the good stuff.

I have been providing ban-proof services for IGAU that will be low-key, and will prvent u from being banned or even detected. I did so for update 2.16 and 2.17. Finally have updated my systems so that now even 2.18 update onwards can be serviced !!

The process remains same:

- If you have an existing account that you'd like the credits and other stuff added to, we can do that.
    However, I'd recommend a new account in case ur not confident enough. Its as simple as making a new WBID. Better safe than sorry, correct ?

In-line with the same, I'm offering a fresh start on a brand new account, one preloaded with a 100 million credits and enough alliance ones to buy all the necessary items. You'll have a tough time running out of Credits !!

My hope is to make it a bit safer and more personalized to you. Trust is the key factor here.

Available Services:

1) Power Credits - Up to 100 million. Above that might flag your account for checking. We don't want that now, do we?:D

2) Alliance Credits - Enough to Help you buy the Support Cards and the Killing Joke Joker !!

3) Last Laugh tickets - 100 to 1000 of them.

4) Augmentation cards - 250 of each Major for a total of 1500 cards. Includes XP Augments, which are free ( 500 of them )

5) Characters - I can unlock and Elite X-60 any of them. Though some of them havent been allowed for Breakthrough, so I'll let you know which ones are safe and which arent.

6) Legendary Gears - From unlocking to maxing at +10 evolved forms

7) Shards - They make ur gears better. :yum

8) Brand New Account - Like I mentioned above, I can provide a brand new account on a WBID of your own choosing. It'll have a basic 100 million credits and 1000 alliance credits. You can also add the other services into this account if u want.

Prices:

1) Credits - 10$ for 100 million. On re-purchases, it will be 5$. Re-purchasing will also throw in Alliance Credits.

2) Alliance Credits - Free, every time. ( Cause I'm a nice person )

3) Last Laugh Tickets - 1000 tickets for 10$. Be Prudent with them and they will get all the 4 Legendary sets. IF not, then 5$ for re-purchase.

4) Augmentation Cards - 1500 cards for 10$. 5$ for re-purchase.

5) Characters - 5$ for an online reward card ( can explain why if you want to know). For others, 8$ for 10 cards ( must not be online characters )

6) Legendary Gears - Sets ( Lexcorp, FW, LOA, SS ) are $6 each. 5-star gears will be 10$ for the rest of them. ( The Ibistick, Heart of Darkness, etc. ). For the past month or so, since December, the Survivor mode isnt rotating, causing a lot of inconvenience to many of u. I hope I can help you get the augments and gear sets.

If u buy the three Sets, I'll throw in all the Character-based gears in for free. ( 3-star ones ) They will be maxed out, of course.

7) Shards - 30000 each if you buy any of the Gear packs. If you want ONLY this, then its 4$ for 30000 of each.

8) Brand New Account - For this, I'll be charging a flat fee of 15$. If u want more stuff you can add on. The reason for this is that having a new account with that many credits will be dicey to take online for the first time. A lot more hoops to jump basically XD.

How to pay:

PayPal is the most friendly option. It’s extremely easy and protects us both.

If you have a better suggestion, do let me know.

All prices are #. It's part of doing Business ( Or so I read somewhere ..):innocent:

Contact me at: [email protected] for any details for the same, or simply to get some advice on the game.

Cheers !!
    Lexi

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.