Selling Zakum Helmets/Maybe Horntail Pendant/Egg.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

~Unknown Zakum~

( Bera )

~Introduction~

Hello, me and a group of friends have decided to put together a zakum/horntail group. We have been

selling zakum helmets to people for a few weeks now, sold quite a few and gave quite a few to buddies.

As most of you probaly know most zakum groups do not sell to people off rankings, or if they do it is for almost DOUBLE! the price... We sell them for the exact same price as we sell it to people on rankings, infact we don't even know if half our buyers are on rankings.

~Prices~

For zakum helmets we are currently charging 20m Reg/25m VIP, most zakum groups are 40/45 so we are selling them for almost HALF their normal price! If that's not a deal I don't know what is.

If we do decide to sell horntail pendants/eggs they will most likely be 300m for the egg and 300m for the pendant, or if you buy the package - 500m for both.

To sum it all up.

@Zakum helmet - 20M Reg/25M VIP.

For your information the difference between Reg and VIP is that if you buy VIP you go straight to first place on the looting list, meaning you will probaly get your Zhelm the day you buy it. Whereas Reg you may have to wait until there is a helm left after the VIP buyers have looted.

( Zakum helmet adds +15 ( 13-17 ) to each stat, gives 20 accuracy, 20 avoid and 150 w/m.def. )

( We are also providing a zakum quest service, this is where we do the quests that allow you to kill zakum for you.

We charge 5m for both stages

or 2m for the first

and 3m for the second.

@Horntail Pendant - 300M

( + 7 on each stat. )

@Horntail Egg - 300m

( You scroll your pendant with this. Adds 15 to each stat and works 100% of the time. )

@Horntail Package - 500M

( Egg + Pendant. )

~Requirements~

You must be level 50+.

This is our only requirement.

~Further offers~

Zakum leech - 5 Apples ( Per Zakum. )

This is where you come in to the altar with our attacking group ( We only take one party ) you hit each arm and then the 3rd body, then when we kill it you get exp.

From each arm you will gain around 200k-500k EXP.

From the body you will gain around 1-2M EXP. This depends on your level.

( In comparison to bigfoot leech this is very cheap. )

Skill books -

Triple throw - 10m

Angel ray - 5m

Advanced combo - 10m

Advanced charge - 5m

All of these books are the ones that you use to UNLOCK the skill.

We can also sell MANY other skillbooks, just PM me if you need a specific one that zakum drops.

~ For further information please leave your name in a message, or if you like PM me your name, I will message you on Maplestory and we will talk from there, feel free to ask any questions. However I will not tolerate being called a scammer, I am not scamming, if you think that I am simply do not purchase a item from us, do not bother leaving a idiotic message which simply spams the thread.

Yeah,

I was wondering if I could buy a Z-Helm from ur group.

My Character name is Wendalfe. Add me and we can talk on the game

thx

I'm interested in the zakum leech and probably helm as well.

When are your run times? Is it between 4-6 pm est weekdays?

Hi, I Wanna Buy a Z-helmet, plz talk to me on maple, My name is hustra.

hustra added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Hi, I wanna buy Z-helmet, Plz talk to me in game, m name is hustra.

Hi,im fin din for zakum scv for maplesea aquila.. no give of acc and pass to get the helm for me.. I will follo in to get the helm myself.. meso will be pay after helm,offer me.. reply me will do,thx =)

DOn't buy HT off these guys, I can get you free pendant + egg in either windia, broa, or kradia.

BubbaSanches , why flame this post? I mean did they scam you while you bought a HT off them? If they did then you have to right to flame... If not they're is no reason, because as most of the posters here have charachters in Bera hence the reason they are going to buy Zhelms / Pendents for the posted price. IF they were intersted in other servers they probably wouldnt be posting here so posting regarding

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.