Sold Selling Tragicz account Service | Any cards | Millions of coins | elite VII |

Discussion in 'Injustice Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Sexy butt muffin, 8/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexy butt muffin

Sexy butt muffin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Tragicz account Service | Any cards | Millions of coins | elite VII |
    Do you want an extremely cheap account with thousands of dollars worth of coins and all max Promotion cards?

I'm Tragicz and I sell injustice accounts with loads of content on it and you can be saving

All of our services come with any cards and unlimited energy with variants on elite levels, coin amounts, and event & challenge cards including gear

Services
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All come with 1million coins pre- loaded
    Any cards (excl. event)+ Thousands of energy - $15
    Any cards VII (exl. event) + thousands of energy- $30

Additions (+coins)
    if you already have an account these can be applied to your own account rather than a completely new one.+10 million - 10$

+25 million - 20$
    +50 million - 35$
    +100 million - 50$
    +250 million - 65$
    +500 million -80$
    +1 BILLION - 100$

Limited offer: my personal account

I am also looking to sell my own OG personal account that i have had since the start of the game.
    This includes (but is not limited to)

-Over one BILLION power credits (yes 1,000,000,000+)
    -Every Card (including challenge) with some playerup (incl. best characters)
    -max level 4* gear and some max level 5*
    -9999+ energy
    -all Elite VII
    -Best cards are Level 50

$75

PROOF : http://imgur.com/a/k5oeR

How to purchase
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Send an email requesting what services and/or coin additions you want to
    [email protected]
    I will then get the account requested and we will exchange money through PayPal (preferred) And I will give you the account details.

If you have any problems with your account given or anything based with this account, please email back and help will be provided.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.