Selling  High End  Android and iOS Selling Top-Of-The-Class level 346 PvP with almost 30 BSI

Discussion in 'Castle Age Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Belo Crno, 4/14/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belo Crno

Belo Crno
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hello,

After many years of working on this account, I have decided to sell it as my wish for CA faded away. With this account I won so many duels, PvP playerup, even finished as Eternal Vanguard in the last Arena. 64 Heroes including Chen from last Arena. It is an ultimate toon for his level, and is even stronger than many unicorns. Almost 30 BSI, 1154 total pierce and 1216 total resistance, with 6 star Katherine and 5 star Vanathan, Guinevere and Annika. It also has 11 legendary gems ready to be refined and used as well as silver ingots of pierce and resistance. Please find below various screenshots of toon's power and, if needed, contact me to test his power and/or abilities and heroes.

So, if you wanna be on top of your game and beat literally everyone around your level, and want 3x higher levels to bounce on you, this is the right toon for you!

Attacking stats:

[​IMG]

Defensive stats:

[​IMG]

Attack and defense loadouts:

[​IMG]

Heroes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gems:

[​IMG]

Regards

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.