Selling Selling Star Citizen account - Total Worth $865(USD). - Details below

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by lochie141, 2/3/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lochie141

lochie141
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[​IMG][​IMG]

Please inbox for further info or any questions you may have. Thank you.

Not looking for the full value, just closest offer too it, please pm me if interested.

I am Australian, so I would be looking for AUD. Any offer would be consider highly

(1) Account sales are in clear violation of RSI's terms of service, and are at high risk of being terminated at any time.
    > (2) The original owner will remain the legal owner of the account except in specific jurisdiction where local laws that supercede RSI's EULA allows for account transfers.
    > (3) Seller understands that some personal information may be permanently associated with their account and consent to this information transferring with the account with this and any future transaction involving this account.
    > I (seller) promise to abandon my account, agreeing to never attempt to recover said account via RSI or any other means. As per RSI’s EULA all accounts remain the original account owner and RSI’s sole property.

Note: there is only one Saber

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.